Sunday, January 2, 2011

The real big bash

The German way...pork knuckle. Looked so enticing that we knew we had to try, it's crispy and not exactly that fatty. Loved the mint sauce! ...There were still many kinds of food that the whole big group of us shared but was too busy chatting and eating to take photos :P

Joyce, Caroline, Edmond and I took the shortest time to finish this real yummy hazelnut ice cream. Joyce is really an ice cream queen, proceeded with the purchase of another scoop of the ice cream, with lotsa of almond slices :P

Just before the new year began, met up with a big group of my ex-colleagues. There were eleven of us and we occupied a long table at Marche (Vivocity), it was quite a nice cosy corner, or should I say noisy corner after we had occupied that corner :P Lotsa food, talking, chatting and catching up...some of whom I think I have not met for a few years actually. Ha, but I guess the past few years have not in any way created any distance amongst some of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment