Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Beyond lovely on a rainy day









Whenever something or some place gets my attention, I know I will be busy snapping pictures. It was a rainy day and Rika brought us to this nice cafe that served tasty healthy food. Well, you know how sometimes people often comment that healthy food is usually bland but I thought it was not so in this cafe. Everything looked so pretty and lovely in that cafe that I thought I had thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Ha, was it the food or was it how the food was presented? Simple steamed food but I believe much effort was put in to prepare and present the food. The thought of it simply warmed my heart...you know, I thought I could simply just spend my whole afternoon in that cafe and feeling lovely on a rainy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment