Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Land of Smiles - Shopping

Did that mostly in Bangkok. Ha, shopping didn’t feel that hectic without Kat. She always had lotsa things to buy when we were in Bangkok for the past two years :P Goodness, she loves to feed her friends with lotsa of food too. But you know, she has been like an elder sister to us, I know she always cares so much for us and protecting us like a mother at times, ha! Kinda miss having her around and her thunderous laughter this time :)

Well, have used a brand of body moisturizer from Bangkok two years ago and love the one with lemongrass. The smell isn’t too strong and it works well on my skin. My sis helped me to buy a few bottles some time back but all used up. Thus, this time, bought quite a few bottles back. Ha, those body, mind and soul stuff constitutes the bulk of my shopping over in Bangkok. Heh, I think all of us should try to pamper ourselves and our bodies at times :P

While I was paying for a set of PJ that I have bought, Jiaqi was kinda ‘caught’ by a sales promoter cum make up artist for a make over. He, or should I say she :P, added some colours to Jiaqi’s face. I should say our dear Miss Tan looked beautiful after that, ha, the important thing was she bought a bottle of make up stuff after that and that wasn’t really cheap. The next moment, the sales promoter was eyeing my face, wanting to create a piece of art out of my face. But I politely declined. Not used to having make up on my face, let alone on my relaxing day, prefer to have my face in its bare self on days like that. Oh well, maybe except for a bit of sunscreen and foundation :P

Was looking closely at my eyes in the mirror one of those nights at the hotel. Goodness, those lines beneath my eyes seemed to be more complicated than the Japan rail. I know I cannot handle Japan rail when I was there a few years ago, oops, let alone those beneath my tiny eyes :P I gave a sigh and vowed to be more diligent in applying my eye cream, day and night, when I got back home.

I guess age is catching up but it seemed that we used to be able to walk and shop the whole day but now, every somewhat like three hours, gotta sit and rest at a café. We decided to pamper our feet by having a foot spa at Paragon Siam Square. While have our foot wrap, we were given a head, shoulder and back massage too! Wow, a great deal and certainly pampering for our tired bodies. I think I fell asleep at some point of the one hour half treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment