Sunday, March 11, 2012

The colour of my fingers


Some people in your life simply refuse to give up on you and what you are capable of doing. They continue to have that faith and belief in you despite the numerous failures you have had from past experiences, despite you almost being at the verge of giving up on yourself. I have never had green fingers (I think I probably have black fingers), I 'killed' almost every plant that I had tried planting. Even cactus wouldn't survive long in my hands - tried and proven. At times, in my busyness, I simply forgot to water them and tending to them has always been a challenging task to me. I guess I need help understanding them at times. The only surviving plant that I own right now is a gift to me and it now sits nicely at my workstation, well, still looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment