Sunday, March 18, 2012

A familiar scent


It must have been almost ages ago since I last owned that scent. Well, frankly speaking, I am not sure if I like to enter that boutique. I always wonder why lights gotta be so dim, why the music has gotta be so loud, why the existence of only babes and hunks as sales personnel. Maybe the problem lies with me :P Anyway, finally decided to check out A & F in town. Yes, so long after it's opened :P Thank goodness, there wasn't a queue waiting to enter, well, most probably it's a weekday. Got attracted by the scent...realised it's kinda like the same scent that I owned many many years back when I went to the States and bought a bottle of it. Hmm, except for the bottle of perfume, I think the rest of the apparel didn't really appeal to me. Bought that bottle of perfume and quickly walked towards the main entrance hoping to see daylight. I was greeted by two hunks. Well, I managed a smile but I am not sure if I am gonna patronise this boutique anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment