Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bangkok Jam

 Refreshing mango salad

 Seafood Phad Thai...My favourite!

 Thai olive fried rice...Love the presentation more than the taste, not really a lover of olives

Soft-shell crab in mellow yellow curry 

This should be the second time I was at Bangkok Jam. Well, simple and decent Thai food but I should say that I had enjoyed the food over here more than those I had at Thai Express. The variety at both Thai eateries are great but in terms of freshness and authenticity, I personally feel that Bangkok Jam would deserve another star for those. Nobody would ever believe how much Miss Tan and I had eaten the first time we were at Bangkok Jam. We are always capable of finishing a whole big fish. Definitely an eatery that I would be back should I crave for some simple Thai food.    

No comments:

Post a Comment