Sunday, June 9, 2013

Korean food craze

Always the star! Love the rest of the side dishes too.

I thought I kinda like the thickness and the abundance of spring onions found within the pancake.

Lovely big bean sprouts, absolutely my target! 

Has never been my favourite Korean dish but heh, I thought it looked pretty appetising. Hence, just took a spoonful of the soup and snapped a pic of it.

The tofu soup was a little too oily for my liking but nothing's stopping me from eating the silky tofu.
Right after Korean food with Miss Tan at Neil Road, we had Korean food with Mark and Derrick at Joo Chiat Road (as highly recommended by Mark :P) the following week. I realised that it's actually Ju Shin Jung. I remember having had their Korean food at the other two outlets - East Coast Park and West Coast. But it's been quite some time since I last visited Ju Shin Jung as I did not really feel that their food had left a great impression some years back. Hmm, but I must say that maybe at times, it's good to revisit some restaurants after having not gone back for quite some time. A few years later, it's not that bad though, not a real superb meal but I thought it's a satisfying meal. Maybe good to give BBQ meat a miss at times and try the rest of the variety found in the menu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment