Saturday, November 6, 2010

My lunchbox

Drove past the supermarket that Wednesday evening and decided that I should get some milk. Walked past the vegetables section and decided that maybe I should prepare packed lunch the next day, that cheered me up a little :P Very quickly, the menu was planned and all the stuff needed were bought. Marinated the chicken wings with dark soya sauce, sesame oil, pieces of ginger and garlic overnight, all ready for braised wings the next morning. Ha, I thought it would go well with my signature fried rice, well, have always liked it with french beans. I thought the gravy from the braised wings would go well with the rice. Had some tomatoes with eggs to brighten up the whole lunchbox :P Simple food but you know what, it was a good lunch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment