Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fried kuey teow...my way


If there's one thing that I really missed doing for the past months, it's got to be cooking. Had been wanting to try preparing fried kuey teow at home, would love to add more slices of fishcake and more vegetables in my very own fried kuey teow. That Sunday, well, to combat Monday blue, decided to head on to the supermarket to get ready the ingredients I needed and was determined to prepare it for my lunch the next day. It has been quite some time since I last brought homecooked food to school for lunch. Hmm, certainly not the best fried kuey teow you can get in the hawker centre but glad that at least I did not ruin anything or create any disaster in my first attempt. Simply loved the time spent in the kitchen preparing the ingredients and stir frying the noodles and ingredients together, not forgetting fish sauce and dark soya sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment