Monday, July 9, 2012

They matter


I really did not expect to receive another of "The Little Black Book" (Well, at least that's what I call it). Somehow, I thought that in this digital age, blogging seems more of a hassle-free way to express one's thoughts, feelings, opinions and share experiences. Well, well, well, a real surprise to receive this black travel journal prior my holiday trip to Korea and with the journal also came a hand sewn or handmade pouch to keep my journal...what priceless and lovely gifts they are! Real thoughtful and sweet! I decorated my little black book with rabbit stickers...Hmm, I thought they went well with that little cloud sewn onto the pouch :) As I wrote my experiences in my black journal, I could hear voices ringing around me..."Why bother?". Deep in my heart, out came another voice..."They matter." 

No comments:

Post a Comment