Sunday, July 15, 2012

A light in the heart


Dear Li Min,

When I heard the news, I simply could not believe it...you had such great future ahead of you. It must have been almost six years ago when we first met. I remember you were just a 12-year old kid then. I can never ever forget that smile of yours...despite all those challenges that you had had. You wrote in your journal that you would cherish every minute of your life and would study very hard. You were such an inspiration to us all. Your bravery, determination, perseverance and positivity throughout your sickness could have put many to shame. My dear girl, I just wanna let you know that you had been such a blessing and that we are all very proud of you. You had such a beautiful heart for beauty is a light in the heart. Wherever you are right now, do watch over your father. It's a very painful loss to him for he had loved you so dearly. Rest in peace my dear and know that you will be missed.    

Love always,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment