Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's happening this past week...

Not much really, except for...
Reading lots, really lots, I have never read so much in my whole life. My eyes were real tired from reading at times. Wonder how much I could retain at times. But as I read, I seem to discover more about myself...
Worrying about meeting all the deadlines of all the assignments. The beginning is really tough I must say. I guess it's like what one of my tutors (a jolly good fellow) said, what we do will constantly be a struggle, learning can never occur within a comfort zone...
Meeting fellow course mates, trying to understand all the group tasks and organise all our thoughts, let's hope divergence will eventually move towards convergence...
Completing a short test from my newly met acquaintance "Stats", phew, so glad it's over. Tests and examinations really make me break into cold sweat at times, a couple more to come, silly gal...
A BBQ with a bunch of friends to celebrate Joyce's birthday. Hmm, when was the last time I had a BBQ? Anyway, so glad it's the weekend, strictly no journals, articles or readings...

Well, you know what, what really mattered much for the past week was reading about the quake victims in Christchurch - a part of New Zealand that I have always wanted to visit. For those who have survived the earthquake, live well and treasure every minute of your life... For those who have lost their loved ones in this natural disaster, my heart goes out to every single one of you, be strong...For this silly gal who has been thinking about what's happening for the past week, count your blessings, count every little bit of them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment