Thursday, December 22, 2011

Drink...

My favourite beverage...plain water :)

Stopping for a drink after cycling...

Ha, erm, I think we can never ever forget the noodles we had at this little cafe. I think eating at this cafe has in a way boosted my level of confidence in my cooking :P

What a sweet and warm welcome at Hotel De La Paix. In the background...you don't really need a tree to set up a Christmas tree, do you? I love the creative and intricate design of that Christmas tree.

How many times were we at this balcony? I lost count...Nice little place to spend the afternoon.

Having a simple meal near the Central Market, Phnom Penh...a little fly wanted to share the glass of ice lemon tea with me and ended up drowning in the tea, not sure if it's due to the sweetness or the icy cold tea :P

No comments:

Post a Comment