Monday, December 5, 2011

TWG

Have been craving for eggs benedict for the past month, how I miss poached eggs! I cannot quite remember if this was as good as the eggs benedict from Spruce but I think this is the highlight for me for tea today :)

Haha, sorry, my very good friend, I still prefer smoked salmon with avocado sandwiches. Hence, here's me showing the pic although we never got to taste it :P But I can do without the olives...

Sweet Sahara tea...hmm, it didn't seem to bring as much satisfaction as a cup of teh siu dai. Ha, not sure if that's a good basis for comparison though. Moroccan mint tea seems to have a more refreshing mint taste than sweet sahara...Well, maybe I do agree with my very good friend that there's really nothing outstanding about tea at TWG...or is it the way we are appreciating the tea that we had? Actually, interestingly, I still have a few tins of TWG tea leaves at home :P

Met up with my very good friend and her big monster for tea today. Well, not exactly tea coz we all didn't have lunch when we reached TWG at about three in the afternoon :P Well, I always love having afternoon tea. To me, that's kinda like a little ribbon added to the gift of life and that little decoration has its way of bringing smiles and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment