Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lunch + Dinner...just for my family

Sweet and sour pork...my second attempt I think. Hmm, a little tough but maybe coz I have removed the fatty parts of the pork belly? Well, I think the deep frying part needs improvement too :P

Thanks to Kat's century eggs from HK, I was able to prepare cold tofu with lotsa century eggs

Didi wanted to eat stir fry bitter gourd...we love it with carrots, fishcake and eggs
Dinner...made too many wanton in the afternoon, so left some to be deep fried in the evening

Lunch...my 'signature' fried rice (haha), braised chicken with dark sauce and wanton soup

Goodness, it must have almost been a month since I last updated my blog. Thank you to those who have texted me to ask how I have been, especially having not heard much from me in my blog. Well, I am okie, just kinda busy at work I guess. Ha, but with all your encouragement and lovely texts, here I am, silly gal updating her blog again! :) Prepared both lunch and dinner for my whole family one of the days in December (kinda clean forgotten the date) while Didi and XF were back in town. The day started with a trip to the wet market as well as the supermarket. Sometimes, I thought I kinda love the excitement of planning meals and cooking them for lovely people in my life. I sure hope they do enjoy silly gal's simple homecooked food...

No comments:

Post a Comment