Sunday, January 22, 2012

Resisting temptation


Didi is back in Singapore to spend Chinese New Year with us. He is now munching on some "Chicken in a Biskit" with a glass of chocolate milk while I am blogging. Ha, the biscuits looked so tempting and I could not help but took a couple from the box, goodness, real addictive! Used to like that but stopped myself from eating those as they could really be salty and sinful. But really could not resist temptation when I saw Didi eating them for supper :P The most horrible thing is, he told me that he has also bought a bag of Ruffles chips and he's always glad to share that with me too. Urgh! My determination to not eat those snacks and chips seemed to waver...With Chinese New Year round the corner, more temptation, oops!

2 comments:

  1. Aiyoh! Used to eat this when I was a boy and love it. Didn't know that you still can find it here. Agree that it's real salty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i get this. So far cannot fond it every supermarket in singapore.. Im craving..

    ReplyDelete