Sunday, January 1, 2012

An update

  • XF and Didi are back, or rather they have been in town for almost a week. Certainly glad that we have managed to catch two movies so far :)
  • Switched to "work mode" since I was back from my Cambodia trip. Hardly any time for denial or to ask myself if I was ready to start work, I guess just kinda naturally got 'churned in' and was surrounded by responsibilities, schedules, deadlines and timelines once again. Just spending some time now getting in touch with my heart and asking how I feel about being back at work again...
  • I bade farewell to 2011 with a smile on my face. It was a good year :) Sure hope that 2012 will be as good as 2011 and most of all, let us continue to enjoy those little and simple gifts in life...Happy New Year, silly gal :P

No comments:

Post a Comment