Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mummy's birthday!

Mummy dearest...you are always the most beautiful woman in my life :)

Hungry, hungry! I came from work, kinda tired but so comforting to be able to have a good meal with my family :)

Peking duck...I am not usually a fan of it but I would say it's a good starter to our meal :P

Vegetables with bamboo shoots and...erm, not sure what that sauce was but it was recommended by the staff so we give it a go. Good choice!

Fish was firm and tender too...as usual, we finished every bit of the fish, including the head. We were 'trained' to 'tackle' every bit of the fish :)

XF was craving for prawns...if only I knew how to prepare that sauce with lotsa garlic :P

I am so glad we decided to try their oxtail...so tender and the sauce, goodness, I kinda licked my plate clean! The nai bai was really crunchy and to me, a perfect complement to the main

Not many kinds of ingredients in the noodles but still flavourful...Mummy's favourite!

It's always lovely to celebrate birthdays together as a family, isn't it? We celebrated Mummy's birthday early January while Didi and XF were back home. We decided to have dinner at our family's favourite restaurant - Hua Ting. Well, you see, it never seems to disappoint, be it the quality of their food or their service. And at times, I think they are also able to surprise us with a couple of interesting and creative dishes which never fail to bring delight to our taste buds. One would realise that you don't really need condiments to complement dishes prepared at Hua Ting. I guess food prepared are naturally flavoured by the ingredients in each dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment