Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back at Bonheur again

 Their signature but not my love...not really a fan of balsamic I guess. Nevertheless, I believe that there are ardent fans of this cake.

Our greatest love that afternoon...it has to be enjoyed bit by bit...no rush, no hurry. Well, I would say that's the art of enjoying green tea mousse at Bonheur.

We felt we needed some cakes for the hot and lazy afternoon so I brought PY to Bonheur Patisserie. We wanted to go Kki cafe for some afternoon tea but realised that it's closed on Mondays. Anyway, I thought we had a good time at Bonheur. Nice cold yuzu drink with our Strawberry Balsamic and Green Tea Mousse...and a good chat over drinks and cakes. I love afternoon tea on a weekday!! Erm, sorry that you have to hear me say this umpteen times but I really could not help it and I just know that I need to express my strong feelings about it. Silly gal :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment