Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I am on strike



Resources...half done; setting of paper...half done; reading up for planning...half done; moving house...half done! Hmm, I guess many halves would add up to form a few wholes. I am leaving for my holiday trip soon and when I am back home again, I would probably have a quarter of my holiday left. Given my knowledge of fractions, I believe a few wholes would not be equal to a quarter. Are you confused? Well, I hope that I am not. I was really really not in the mood to do any work today, seemed to have enough of it for the past four days. Maybe my mind really needed a good rest, heh, maybe my mind was really on strike. Sitting at a corner of the cafe and enjoying those lazy moments...wondering how long that strike was gonna last... 

No comments:

Post a Comment