Monday, August 20, 2012

Angelic Angeline



For those times that you have listened patiently (even when I ranted and vented)... 
For those times that you have been trying to answer all my questions, thinking so intensely about a possible answer (even though at times, there may be none or even though the most convenient way could just be to ignore)...
For those times that you have shared your thoughts and have also helped me to see other perspectives when looking at situations (even though I can be real stubborn and still be living in my own silly world)...
For those times that you have cared, loved and shown much concern as a colleague and as a friend regardless of who I am and what constitutes me... 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I know I am blessed to have you as a great colleague and friend. Happy Birthday, my dear gal :)

1 comment:

  1. Siew Boon, thanks for your effort in organsing this gathering cum birthday celebration for me despite the challenges you are given. :) Although I specify no cake, but you can still 'smoke' your way to say that cupcakes are not cakes :)
    Thank you for having me in your thoughts always, my dear friend... Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete