Saturday, September 15, 2012

Are you hungry and foolish?



Cooking seems like a breeze for Derrick, no fuss, no sweat, swift and most importantly, tasty! I am kinda impressed at times how skilful and knowledgeable he could be in this area. We were all invited over for dinner at his place last weekend. I thought it was a good dinner, liked the simplicity in the dishes and it's a good variety. Oh yes, I wanted to get the recipe for the tofu with century egg and the roasted pork :P You know, I really have so much more to learn in mastering the art and the craft of cooking. Wonder if there is a boundary in learning how to cook or even if there are basics to be mastered. Well, as what Steve Jobs said, "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish". Ha, I am quite sure the meaning and essence of this quote relates much to cooking too. In learning to cook, I stay foolish...and hungry too! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I want to learn how to cook, too.
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rika, great to hear from you! Thank you for taking time to read my blog and hope that you are doing well. Cooking is therapeutic at times :)

    ReplyDelete