Thursday, November 29, 2012

A letter to Autumn



Following "The Forgotten Beauty", I received another two pictures taken by XF and Didi. Goodness, they are so very lovely (at least in my eyes), love them! Miss the both of you :) Hugz! Well, the freaky self within was at work again. At times, just a look at a picture has a way of churning out words from my mind, or is it the heart?  

Dear Autumn,

I dreamt of you last night. You whispered into my ear and you promised that you would be back soon. Well, maybe not that soon. Time seemed to drift by without my knowledge and I am sorry for spending more time to admire the beauty of your hues, feel your poise within, watch you waltz in the gentle breeze and feel the peacefulness in you. But deep down, I know you live within my heart and I look forward to time spent together again. I managed a smile in the slight drizzle today just thinking of you...

Just a silly gal

No comments:

Post a Comment