Sunday, November 4, 2012

The month of October...



When Mark showed me this photograph that he had taken, I thought I was very much captivated by it. As I looked at it once again, it seemed to reflect much of my life or probably what's ahead. After more than three decades of existence, what's really the essence of living as I move forward in this life journey of mine? Hmm, wish that I will continue to be blessed with simple joys and happiness. Wish that I will always appreciate what I have and who I am. Erinna, Adeline, Gean, Joyce, Lee Shan, Martin, Derrick and Mark... Thank you for being a part of my life journey :)


It was really a pleasant surprise! Angeline, Nura and Belinda, thank you for being so lovely and sweet, and for taking time to plan the day out despite our busyness at work. Time spent with friends will always remain as one of the best gifts one could ever receive. Sometimes, I think there is really nothing much more that I could ask for in life.


Miss Tan, I am sure with the friendship that we share, we will and can continue to sail smoothly through our life journey. Well, despite the storms, I know we will still continue to steer. Thank you for your lovely birthday card every year :) 


Rene, your friendship, love and care are all felt in every bit of the cupcakes that you had baked for us. You can never imagine how those have provided much warmth and brought much delight to my heart. Hugz!


That dear friend who will always be one week younger than me :)


To my very good friend and her big monster, what a lovely day spent with both of you! Will always be looking forward to the next gals' day out, ha! My very good friend, I just like to let you know that you are very much loved and much treasured for being you, just being you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment