Saturday, November 10, 2012

Potluck...Well, almost


It felt great to see all kinds of food prepared being laid on the table. Our second potluck for the year just took place about two weeks ago and once again, I must say that it was a wonderful spread! I prepared three dishes, any idea which three from the picture above? Ha, I better think of something else for the next potluck lest it's always the same kinda food prepared from me :P Cons and I were more into cooking while Kat and Rene were more for baking. And Miss Tan needs to work harder the next time! Those succulent ribs were the first to be polished off the plate but heh heh, those were not homecooked. 
  
 Lychee muffins

 Hae Bee Hiam quiche...I want to learn how to bake this! Love savoury quiche and this one, with a touch of local flavour :)

Ha, must give credit for Rene's effort to follow recipe so closely and try preparing two new dishes! I must have had eaten almost three of these meat puffs. Like the fact that these potluck sessions had allowed us the space to discover what's beyond and try new recipes. 

Chendol ice cream! Love every bit of it :) Erm, just that it melted too fast, dessert time was a little of a hurry for us all, haha! But glad that I took a shot of this and the dark chocolate ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment