Saturday, November 10, 2012

Group Therapy Cafe

 A nice and refreshing ice tea for the afternoon. And that was sure a unique piece of dessert - tangy lime cake

Ha, a kinda routine before we tuck in - take a few shots of the food. Oh well, I am sure we are both proud of moments like these :)

PY and I will always end up in a cafe after our meal and this time it was Group Therapy Cafe. I must say there are indeed quite a few hidden gems at Duxton Hill area and this is one. This cafe has a comfortable and relaxing space created on the second storey of a shophouse. When I saw poached eggs being served at another table, I thought I was hungry again, missed eggs benedict much! But like what PY suggested, we could have brunch the next meet up. Thank you, PY! Not just for those great suggestions for food but for being such great company :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment