Friday, November 30, 2012

Time away from work

 You don't really need many lovely people at your workplace, hmm, maybe two would be enough? :)

 Crunchy! Love the garlic that went with the vegetables too.

 Bacon cheese roll...Not a fan of bacon but I think bacon, seafood paste and cheese marry perfectly in this dish!

 QQ...I think when one takes effort to prepare a dish, it can be felt when one tastes it. This mee sua seemed to tell me so. 

 The highlight! It has been a long time since I last had creamy crab from Seafood Paradise. As sinful as ever and I even told both of them that I felt like using that sauce for my pasta.

Our sugarless scones :)

It's finally the time of the year! I really do not know how I have spent the past months or even the past two weeks, one meeting following another, each one left me real exhausted. Maybe it's really time for a good break from work, certainly looking forward to some "me" time this December. Angeline dearie decided to give us a treat (Well, I bet she very much needed a good break too :P) and we had a hearty lunch at Seafood Paradise this afternoon! Well, the afternoon programme was followed by a kinda 'hands-on' activity conducted by Mark who taught us how to bake scones, hmm, to be precise, sugarless scones :P Ha, we all forgot to add sugar! I was sharing with Mark that I probably have learnt the science of baking scones and the next level to venture into would be the art of it. Thanks Angeline and Mark, time like this away from work never fails to bring lotsa smiles and laughter :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment