Saturday, December 15, 2012

Somebody indeed

 Is conformity the way to go?

 Not the tastiest sandwiches in town but I think it's still comfort food on a rainy day and a quiet afternoon :)

 Traces of "Somebody" in the food

 I am somebody who loves to sit by the window so I chose a seat for all of us by the window. Are you that somebody too?


 Do you know why I love sitting by the window? Do you see what I saw? Ain't they beautiful? 

Beautiful memories captured

I remember it was 2008 that Cheri, Mark and I last visited Somebody Cafe in Taipei and we even spoke to the artist. Four years later, glad that we were back there again. Nothing changed much actually. Well, I know I am somebody who can spend the whole afternoon in this lovely and cozy little cafe. Do you happen to be that somebody too?

2 comments:

  1. You finish your travelogue or not? I wanna take a peep if you done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I am usually very slow, much slower than you :P Would like to have more pics too. Don't need to peep, can share with you when it's done but be patient :)

      Delete