Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thinking of food and discipline

 Never judge a kind of food by its smell!

This is really a good enough one-dish meal for me. Okie, stop shouting "Yucks" in my ears, I got you. But sorry, they are my love whenever I am in Taiwan.

One must be wondering why this silly gal had gone to Taiwan and yet there was no much mention of food at all. Well, I would say food in Taiwan, especially in those night markets, had really kind of put us, or at least me, in a spolit-for-choice 'predicament' as I looked at each and every kind with bewilderment. But unfortunately, there was really so much that the stomach could take. I must say that we had been eating so much that the overeating seemed to have caused some memory loss in me, ha, or was it more of the laziness of the brain? But I must admit that those two in the above pictures still kind of flutter past pretty much in my memory occasionally after my holiday trip. Hmm, no, no, no, silly gal, think it's time to stop thinking and wondering about food and time to get down to some serious stuff like detoxing, dieting and exercising. Well, in short, I guess it's discipline. Hmm, the relationship between food and discipline seem like a good connection to explore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment