Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little note to both of you...


Dear Yoshi and Rika,

I wish I could write this little note in Japanese. But given those times that I have spent with both of you, I have come to realise that language may not be that huge a barrier afterall where friendship is concerned. In fact, I thought there were lessons that I had learnt from both of you all these years despite being miles apart most of the time. You have shown me that happiness is simply simple little joys in life, happiness is appreciating every little thing or thought that comes your way, happiness has no expectations, happiness is vast and borderless, happiness is infectious. I thank you for all those smiles and laughter that you have brought into the lives of others. Rika, I think anyone would fall in love with that smile of yours and I was telling Mark that you're definitely someone that everyone would love to love :) If both of you are reading this, just want to let you know that it's great to be able to have spent those days with both of you while you were in Singapore. Hope that both of you have had a great time too! Keep warm...

Love,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment