Saturday, March 23, 2013

It finally started

 I shall now declare my love for fatty salmon sashimi :P

 Pardon my forgetfulness, cannot recall the kinds of sushi that we ordered but I know that they're pretty tasty.

 Duck croquette...My goodness, who would have thought that duck can be an ingredient in a croquette. Erm, but may I know where's the little ducky in the croquette? But the potato within has compensated for the loss of ducky :P
  
 Miss Tan ordered things that I wasn't even sure of, haha, I think this is fried octopus.

 I thought nothing much of the spicy gravy that came with the fish head when this was first served but I guess I was wrong.

Scallop + salmon + fried tofu + flavourful sauce = Could I have another serving, please?

Do you know what is the interesting thing about an ending and a beginning? At times, I thought there isn't any difference between both of them. An end point denotes a new beginning and just when you thought it got started, the ending swiftly settles itself comfortably and confidently right before your eyes. Today, it finally started but the end point is just probably about 48 hours away. Short but still precious. Ha, don't worry about what I was blabbing about, just immersing myself in a deep pool of thoughts about beginnings and endings. Anyway, I had dinner at this Japanese restaurant - Itacho Sushi (at Ion), usually spotted having real long queues during meal times. Well, of course, Miss Tan and I are usually not the kind who would queue, not even if it's world best food. Decided to have early dinner and such a relief not seeing a long queue. That kind of satisfaction that seeps through every cell in your body when you savour some good food after a tiring week is simply indescribable, simply beyond words. Make sure you have this kind of moments in your life! A must! We did not really eat a lot but I thought that was a nice dinner. Well, simple gal, simple joy :)  

2 comments:

  1. hmm... are you talking about the start and end of a weekend?

    a start soon becomes the past and the next start is in the future...

    but i guess what is more significant is that all things are transient... life is a constant flow... so the most important time is the present... is now...

    enjoy a happy "now" weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it does not matter whether it's the beginning or the ending, like what you have shared, it's "now" that matters more and means much. Hope that you are enjoying "now" too! :)

    ReplyDelete