Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm back! Miss me?


For those who have been following my blog and not being able to read any recent posts, my apologies. I am not really sure, guess not really in the mood to blog and preoccupied with a couple of things at work too. Ha, but I must admit that I do miss blogging, love this space where my thoughts are weaved and stringed into words, where my wildest dreams run free, where daydreaming and fantasizing are my rights, where I seek solace, where simple joys are magnified, where I could feel the silence and peace within me...Good night, little white Ted...

4 comments:

  1. finally... welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Passerby, thank you for passing by and for your interest in my blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you take great pictures and when you pen you reflections... they are certainly food for thought

    how can i resist not stopping by... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Passerby, that's really nice of you. Thank you for your kind words and I am sure they are able to spur and encourage me to share more of my pictures and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete