Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Colour me B...L...U...E

Isn’t it amazing to see a clear blue sky? You probably feel like a bird, all set to fly high and far, no limits and no boundaries. The vast blue or turquoise ocean, the sounds of waves, the breeze that brushes itself against your face…the little wonders of sitting by the vast blue ocean. Blue is a beautiful and calming colour, isn’t it? Well, at least it used to be the colour of my secondary school uniform, I kinda like it too, feels like you will never go wrong with this colour. But I am just curious, why do we say we feel blue? It seems to have a negative connotation. Couldn’t they use another colour? They say colours express moods, feelings and emotions. Is blue really that bad? Is this the only way we see it? Hmm, I wonder who has the answers to these questions. Know what, till I get the answers to these questions, I just know that right now, I am feeling kinda blue

No comments:

Post a Comment