Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What is CNY all about for me so far?

· Wearing a new set of pyjamas…a shocking pink one, goodness, think it’s so bright it could glow in the dark :P
· Woken up by the sounds of lion dance and drums on the first early morning of CNY but still couldn’t really be bothered by it, went back to sleep for another hour :P
· Wearing high heels (filled with much regrets, not really my cup of tea at times), dearly missed my pair of Havanas slippers. My sis asked me if it’s alright for her to go visiting at her friend’s place wearing slippers. I think I could relate to that and fully understand how she felt. But if my father were to come to know of us wearing slippers during our visitations, think he’s gonna give us a good lecture on showing respect, courtesy and presentation again :P
· Visiting my grandma and giving her a hug :) Love holding her hands, the pair of hands which used to make nice Teochew kueh, rice dumplings and tao suan. She’s wheelchair-bound now so not really that mobile but it’s still lovely to see her smile…
· Entertaining and playing host to relatives visiting, it’s socializing time!
· Watching movies, thanks to my sis whose target was to watch I think about five movies (mostly Oscar award winners in some ways) within these few days, couldn’t she set a more realistic target?
· Snacking in between meals on those CNY goodies, it would certainly go well with a can of coke :P Oh gosh, it’s time to work out!
· Taking afternoon naps whenever I caught sight of my bed and blanket (difficult not to), there’s just this addiction that’s tough to kick. Or is it trying to catch up what’s lost?
· Reading those fashion magazines that I have missed out for the past one or two months
· Heh, got started on my blog I guess, truly appreciate the amount of time which I called mine – my precious time. Must make sure I will always create “My Time” for myself!
· Bringing some work home to complete but yet in constant denial state
· Well, this is just the beginning, there should be about 14 more days of CNY to go. What would it gonna be like the next couple of days?...But hey, what exactly is CNY all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment