Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is my blog...my story


This is my blog and I know I have the freedom to express my feelings and thoughts. Ha, I remember I was described by Kat as having “language diarrhoea” when I express my thoughts and feelings in words. She’s right, I can go on non-stop. I am pretty amazed at how much I can ‘produce’ and ‘splatter’ during my ‘language diarrhoea’. Ha ha! To some, it’s kinda like having the ability to ‘smoke’. Ha, is that a positive effect or a negative one? Hopefully, I dun cause any kinda addiction or lung infection amongst people around me. Well, not sure if this irritates others, I guess maybe it does but nevertheless, this is who I am and what I am, most importantly, I guess that’s what makes me special :P Juz like the pic above, wonder how many people would actually stop to look at it or even admire it? That small flower can easily go unnoticed amongst those shrubs and algae but once you take time to slow down, you would probably be able to notice it how special it is and appreciate it. After looking at it for some time, one would realise that it's indeed beautiful amongst the greenery. Thanks to Mark during our trip to Taiwan for pointing that little flower out to me and for helping me capture that in a picture, I think it has since been a reminder for me in life.
I feel that it is always a luxury to be able to spend time to reflect about or upon our experiences and life despite being city people and always having to fight against time. Sometimes one can be amazed by the kind of wonders these little and simple moments of reflection can bring to our lives. I love to read reflections by others too because at times, they bring insights into my own life and at times, I like the way how some questions and thoughts by others set me thinking. I am that kinda person who don’t believe that things in this world are always black and white. Heh, for those of you who have read till this point of my reflection, you probably can’t stand me already but that’s me! Well, we express ourselves in so many different ways and maybe it is with acceptance and understanding that friendships and relationships blossom. For those close friends around me who have been bearing with my “language diarrhoea”, thank you for your patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment