Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ginger!

The product after steaming! The ingredients and gravy made the chicken kinda tasty but somehow feel that something seemed to be missing in the taste. But nevertheless, I had so much of the ginger that my tummy felt a little warm on the inside :P

I bought some chicken wings and spread a layer of the ginger sauce on top of the chicken wings, added some chopped garlic (thought the next time I would like to have them sauteed first coz it may bring out the fragrance more) and wolfberries. Added just a little soya sauce and realised I had forgotten to add a little cornflour. I steamed the chicken wings for about ten minutes.

Tried out a new way of cooking chicken two days ago...bought this jar of ginger sauce from Soup Restaurant during CNY this year, decided to use it. In Soup Restaurant, it's used as a dip for chicken, have always loved this ginger sauce. Well, I think I am kinda a ginger lover :P

2 comments:

  1. All your creations always look so appetising! I am waiting to be your guinea pig... What are you waiting for? Try adding a tinge of sesame oil to the ginger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)...but ha, pictures can be deceiving :P Yup, maybe a tinge of sesame oil may be good, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete