Friday, June 3, 2011

I cooked lunch again!


Not in the mood to read but was in the mood to cook. Hmm, should I say it's Italian or should it be fusion? But anyway, I just cooked the way I liked it to be. Well, the kinda ingredients available in the refrigerator and the food cabinet was also a consideration I guess. Ingredients...red capsicum, shredded meat, straw mushrooms, carrots, onions and garlic. Sauce...Prego pasta sauce. Pasta...finished the 'hor fun' from the previous time I cooked lunch, still like the texture of it, think I should go buy another packet :P A sunny side up on top of the pasta certainly brightened up the whole one-meal dish and completed the whole look of it all :) Only Didi was home that afternoon, prepared enough pasta or should I say more than enough for both of us. I have a habit of preparing too much food, something that Mummy always nagged at me for coz she doesn't like food to be kept overnight and doesn't encourage wastage of food too. Maybe I do have some issues with measurement and quantity :P

No comments:

Post a Comment