Thursday, June 30, 2011

P.S. I...

Gingery, lemony cheesecake...I liked the bits of ginger in the cake. Hmm, but not really sure if it's worth the fourteen bucks :P

Had lunch with Mark and Derrick at PS Cafe (Palais) last weekend. I remember XF asking me to check out that cafe at Palais some time back. Agree that the ambience's great, a wonderful place to spend a lazy afternoon or have a good long chat with friends. I have always loved to look at those fresh flowers on display, they actually took the effort to take care of the floral arrangement in the cafe. Those flowers never fail to remind me of changing seasons :) Hmm, food's alright but I thought abit on the "high" side. And I also prefer the menu at Dempsey. Pretty attentive service I had from the staff that day. Well, I guess I will be back there again but maybe just coz of the ambience...P.S. I will be back :P

No comments:

Post a Comment