Monday, July 4, 2011

It's his special day...


For the past three years, if I am not wrong, I would ensure that I spent some time with Sunny baby every first of July. It's his birthday but I bet silly baby doesn't know. But it's okie, first of July is the day I wanna remind myself how glad and happy I am that this special dog was born and how thankful I am for those moments that he has brought joy and smiles to my life :) That Friday afternoon, I brought baby to meet Dino and Doni (my very good friend's dogs), thought maybe he could make some friends :P Well, they all met, Dino was really fierce and Doni (the tiny and timid one) was really fearful of Sunny baby. Ha, what a little 'gathering'! Ha, Guiyu also said that I was kinda too protective over Sunny baby, worried that he would eat some insects from the carpet grass, worried that he would fall into the pool, worried that he might get into some kinda trouble, worried about endless things. Haha, my very good friend seemed to be quite right as I thought about it. I was practically eyeing on him almost every minute that he was in that house, goodness :P ...But really enjoyed the time with baby, especially the car ride. Sometimes, he would look out of the window with much curiosity and excitement. At times, he would just lie comfortably in the front seat, seemed so relaxed, maybe soothing music had helped. Loved those few times that he would turn and look at me, seemed to wanna share with me something that he had seen...I smiled at him :) Dear baby, may your journey ahead be one that's always filled with curiosity, excitement, love and simple happiness, may all these be always seen in that pair of endearing eyes of yours and felt with every hug and cuddle that you receive...love ya!

"They never talk about themselves but listens to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation." ~ Jerome K. Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment