Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Half moon


XF asked me if I have bought "half moon" (not sure if it's the right name :P) which is her favourite snack from Japan. Told her I did, but a pity she could not taste it :( Ha, so took a picture of it! Nothing's cracked or broken although I have placed three boxes of it in my check-in luggage (too lazy to carry). They have been very attentive and meticulous in their packaging, they have bubble sheets in the boxes too. All pieces of the "half moon" arrived intact, no visible signs of cracks at all! Well, it's still as crispy as ever and the cream inside is silky smooth too. Simple snack but I think both of us still enjoy eating them. At times, it seems like a childhood snack to me, a sweet little childhood snack :) Hee, kinda also enjoy the conversation with Didi via whatsapp about going beyond Narita Airport when he mentioned about delicious food in Japan :P

2 comments:

  1. Correct is call Half Moon... see the chinese wordings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to read Chinese k!...but can do literal translation? :P Anyway, they have got the peanut flavour and being crazy about nuts, also got one box of that, oops :P

    ReplyDelete