Sunday, July 24, 2011

Durian, you reign!


Thanks to my very good friend, Guiyu, I managed to get a durian cake for a friend's birthday celebration on Saturday. Decided to give the durian cake at D' Pastry (Blk 3020, Ubi Ave 2) a try and although not an expert where this king of the fruits is concerned, I thought I kinda like the taste of their durian cake...rich and generous with the durian pulp in between layers of the sponge cake. Bought a box of 6 durian puffs home too. Mummy loved the puffs and she ate three! :P Durian cakes and puffs from D' Pastry are not really expensive. A 500g cake costs $27.50 and a box of 6 durian puffs costs $3.50. Ha, like what Guiyu said, it's cheap and good :P Hey, my very good friend, thanks for helping me to source for nice durian cakes, I know I can always count on you. Haha, got your hint, next time, I will buy some durian pastries from there for you k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment