Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Japanese food


Well, I guess I need to try to finish what I have bought from Japan lest Mummy's gonna nag at me for buying so many types of foodstuff and not finishing them :P Was really not in the mood to work on my assignments (seems endless) coz had already spent the whole Sunday working on a proposal till my mind was swirling at the end of the day, brain real tired before I went to sleep. Ha, did share with Angeline that I have more white hair than her now :P Anyway, so, just dun feel like torturing my mind again on a Monday. Swam a couple of laps in the pool and then prepared a simple lunch of Japanese cold noodles with the soya sauce dip I bought from Japan. I thought I kinda really enjoy eating cold noodles...was thinking if I could add and mix some shredded Japanese cucumber, carrots and Japanese sweetened egg on top the next time. You know, every time I eat something, ideas seem to pop like popcorns popping in the popcorn making machine :P

3 comments:

  1. I thought it's tasty too! I have been having cold noodles for lunch for the past two days. Maybe one good thing is that it's oil free :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it's really easy and convenient, and healthy too.

    ReplyDelete