Monday, July 4, 2011

Counting down again...

Oh boy, so glad that I have submitted an assignment and completed a 3-hour written examination today! I guess I can fully understand how it feels like to be sitting in an examination room, well, after many many years of not having to be in that position and situation :P This is the second time this year that I'm taking a written exam and I must say that I still didn't like the feeling of being a candidate in that room. There was this silly initial thought of "what if I couldn't make it?" before the start of the exam. There was also this strange mix of fear (fear of not able to answer the questions) and numbness (you see, life still go on with or without exam, just do it and get on with life) 'churning' within myself :P ....I was really tired, brain tired, after the exam but real glad that it's over. Yes! Two down! ...A couple more ahead, you gotta keep going silly gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment