Saturday, July 9, 2011

Konichiwa!

This book belongs to my coursemate cum travel mate. Hee, well, I am kinda the "follower" again, left the planning to her :P Oh boy, the rail system really got me totally confused...

It's being quite awhile since I last typed "Travel" under the label for my post. With a comment of "Let's go Tokyo" from one of my coursemates, the decision to travel to the land of the rising sun was made without much hesitation. I guess we very much needed a break too :P ...Hmm, I am sure there are concerns from friends and family about travelling to the country where a natural disaster just struck early this year and the nuclear issue has not been completely resolved. My very good friend asked me if it's safe to go and I asked her, "Where is the safest place to go in this world?". XF asked me to be careful of the nukes, I asked, "How to be careful? It's probably in the air...". Ha, I must have had been the most irritating and ungrateful gal around. ...Hmm, I know how much they really care for me, thank you my dear friend and sis dearie, muack :) Well, if you are reading this, I just wanna let u know how glad I am to be able to be in Japan again, great to meet people living in the land of the rising sun. They are still as friendly and helpful as I knew them a couple of years back. Let's continue to have faith in this country and let's continue to lend our support across international boundaries. Konichiwa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment