Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You will be in my thoughts




That night, as we were walking along the streets in Shinjuku, I keep looking at the bright lights that decorated every corner of the streets. The whole place didn't look like or feel like the country has experienced a devastating natural disaster earlier this year. I guess life is pretty much as usual for many. Many people, many buildings...the whole place seemed to be so alive and so energized. The lights certainly brought much zeal and zest, electrifying every cell within. A good experience to immerse in the lively moods of the night life in Tokyo and maybe a good boost to one's energy level too. However, I am not too sure if this is the kinda place I would like to live in or which I long for. Amongst the crowd and lights, I knew that there's a part of me that longed for some quiet and peace... Well, it's really great to be back in Japan again. Thank you for the great hospitality always. Nothing ever seemed to disappoint and I feel that there is just this faith in this country that is building up within myself every time I visit this country. I am sure what has happened will make this country and its people stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment