Thursday, July 14, 2011

Detoxification

Some greens, carrots, capsicum and pumpkin (Mummy made pumpkin soup so added a few pieces) with sesame dressing and bits of seaweed on top for flavour and as garnish. Maybe I should explore a little with hard-boiled egg and Japanese cucumber the next time I prepare my salad.

I probably can hear my body crying out and asking desperately for some kinda detoxification after my holiday trip. Hence, maybe I should be a good listener and also act on it. I decided to 'survive' on just vegetables and fruits only for dinner for a couple of days. Well, it's always good to start small and ahem, detoxification is certainly not a long term plan. Hmm, not sure if I have understood the definition of detoxification accurately and correctly though :P Being very inspired by Japanese salad, decided a create a salad for myself for dinner tonight. Simply loved the sesame dressing that I bought in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment