Sunday, December 22, 2013

A date with my very good friend...in October









It was kind of considered late lunch when we reached The Coastal Settlement near Changi Village. There weren't many people at the cafe, such a bliss every time I know that I am going to get some peace and quiet in a cafe. Well, I guess the last thing I ever want to do is to shout and raise my voice in a cafe. Love the surrounding although I thought some parts of the cafe was too cluttered with stuff of the 70s and 80s, old school I guess. Well, personally, I thought food was nothing to shout about. My burger was decent and well, I guess I was really hungry then too to notice much about what went into the burger. Snapped a pic of it and started 'working on it' hungrily :P My very good friend did not quite like her pasta as it was a little too dry and I thought I kinda agreed with that. Hmm, if there is one reason I would go back to this cafe, it would be for the peace and quiet in the afternoon as well as for the surrounding. Ha, when I stepped out of my friend's car, I thought I have entered into a nature reserve...the sounds, the smell, the crisp dry leaves that I stepped on. Thanks for the lunch date and for dinner that day too, my very good friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment