Sunday, December 1, 2013

Best meal in Osaka




Never mind about the name of the place, never mind about the direction to that lovely house up in the mountains (Ya, I know it's silly me again)... What matters more is how my heart speaks. I would say that was my nicest meal during my trip to Osaka in June. Such simple ingredients but a real satisfied and heartwarming one I would say. There was this oba-chan who came to our cosy little house up in the mountains to cook for us. And everything seemed so effortless for her! I think the freshness of the ingredients had also made quite a difference. Wholesome freshness in every mouthful, ha, even the rice was simply cooked to perfection... We travelled on the road quite a bit before reaching this lovely house and in my mind then, I was asking myself if I would stay in this place for a few months...Would you know the answer?   

No comments:

Post a Comment