Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pierre Herme


PY, I was thinking of you when I was eating these in June in Osaka this year and I am still thinking of you when I am blogging about this now. Ha, I can never forget how we bought different kinds of lovely pastries that afternoon, sat at that bench in the supermarket in Shinjuku, took photographs of those colourful and artistic macarons, eclairs and cakes as if we are into food photography. Thank goodness nobody knew us there and people must be wondering why these two ladies kept clicking away instead of savouring those pastries. We could have invited stares but I guess we did not care then or were probably oblivious to what's going on around us. Well, I guess we know each other too well when it comes to taking photographs of what goes into our mouths, don't we? Thank you for the wonderful memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment