Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ugly Darling



My goodness, what is this ugly thing? What on earth is that? Is that an owl? ...Those were the responses that I have got when others saw this little hand sewn plush toy. Well, I believe this is not the usual kind of plush toy that you would see in a toys section of a departmental store. But the interesting thing is that I knew what it was at the first sight! There was no need to ponder or wonder at all, not even for a second. I just knew who and what it was when I received it as a gift for my trip to Osaka in June :) ...I love smelling its nose occasionally or giving it a squeeze at times before bedtime. I remember how we read the story about the ugly duckling when we were still kids. And I have decided to call him Sunny Baby aka Ugly Darling...one and only Ugly Darling in this world, you know. Remember my blog post about ugliness is a form of beauty? Ha, the story continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment